Meet Dr. Gurtej Singh, MD
Dr. Singh is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with the Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland.
He specializes in pain management of the spine, offering non-surgical interventions and minimally invasive spine surgery.
Dr. Singh at a Glance
- Dr. Singh has significant expertise in treating back and neck pain with advanced injections and regenerative medicine.
- His goal is to help each patient recover faster and feel their best.
Dr. Singh is available to provide you with quality spine care.
Dr. Singh is a member of Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Gurtej Singh, MD Can Help You
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Elizabethtown College
- MD, Penn State University
- Acute Pain
- Adolescent & Adult Spine
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Conditions
- Herniated Disc
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- EMG / Nerve Conduction Studies
- Interventional Pain Medicine
- Laminectomy / Decompression Surgery
- Lumbar Spine Fusion Instrumentation
- Medications for Pain and Related Health Issues
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Nerve Testing
- Non-Surgical Treatment and Diagnosis
- Pain Management
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Scoliosis Treatment - Non Surgical
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injections
- Spine Surgery
- TLIF (transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion)
- Upper Back Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Gurtej Singh, MD
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
Office Information for Dr. Gurtej Singh, MD
Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland
910 Frederick Road
Cantonsville, MD 21228
Monday: 8:30 - 4:30
Tuesday: 8:30 - 4:30
Wednesday: 8:30 - 4:30
Thursday: 8:30 - 4:30
Friday: 8:30 - 4:30
- Most Insurances accepted
Profile last updated: March 13, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.