Meet Dr. Kendall A. Grose, DO, ATC
Dr. Grose is a fellowship-trained physiatrist with Physician Group of Utah.
He specializes in pain management and physical medicine and rehabilitation.
Dr. Grose at a Glance
- Dr. Grose’s areas of interest include herniated disc, whiplash, back pain, neck pain, sports injury, and sciatica pain.
- He was chief resident during his Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation residency at the Detroit Medical Center.
Dr. Grose offers expert, non-surgical spine care.
Dr. Grose is a member of Physician Group of Utah
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Kendall A. Grose, DO, ATC Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Sports Injuries
- Injections / Blocks
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Whiplash Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Kendall A. Grose, DO, ATC
- Fellowship - Department of Anesthesia in Pain Medicine, Detroit Medical Center
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- National Athletic Trainers Association
Office Information for Dr. Kendall A. Grose, DO, ATC
Jordan Valley Neurology Associates
3590 West 9000 South
West Jordan, UT 84088
Profile last updated: May 11, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.