Meet Dr. Kirk E. Whetstone, MD
Dr. Whetstone is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with OhioHealth Medical Spine.
He provides comprehensive management and coordination of spine care, tailoring treatment plans for each individual. Whether you need diagnostic evaluation, rehabilitation planning, interventional spine procedures, lifestyle modification, or a referral for surgery, Dr. Whetstone strives to help patients understand and overcome their spine conditions.
Dr. Whetstone at a Glance
- Dr. Whetstone performs joint and spine injections.
- He offers intramuscular stimulation to treat myofascial pain syndromes.
If you have back or neck pain, join Dr. Whetstone for quality care.
Dr. Whetstone is a member of Ohio Health Physican Group Medical Spine.
Your "home base" for spine care. Start here for access to the many treatment options provided by OhioHealth related to the health of your neck and back.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Kirk E. Whetstone, MD Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 4 Years
- Fellowship, Pain Medicine - University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, Washington
- Residency - University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, Washington
- Medical School - Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine - Dayton, Ohio
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Disc Diseases
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- General Joint Pain
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Ligament strain
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Disorders
- Pinched Nerve
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Numbness / Tingling
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Accolades for Dr. Kirk E. Whetstone, MD
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Pain Management
Office Information for Dr. Kirk E. Whetstone, MD
Riverside Methodist Hospital
3555 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43214
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- Medicaid Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- UnitedHealth Group
Profile last updated: March 16, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.