Meet Dr. Michael DeMarco, DO
Dr. DeMarco is a board-certified physiatrist with Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland.
He has over 15 years of experience diagnosing and treating chronic pain, neck pain, back pain, joint pain, and numbness and weakness in the extremities.
Dr. DeMarco at a Glance
- Dr. DeMarco is chairperson of the Maintenance of Certification Committee of the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine and served as an oral examiner.
- He served in the US Army and completed his internship and residency at the prestigious Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
If you would like to discuss your options for pain relief, talk to Dr. DeMarco.
Dr. DeMarco is a member of Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Michael DeMarco, DO Can Help You
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Joint Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- EMG/Nerve conduction studies
- Interventional Pain Medicine
- Medications for Pain and Related Health Issues
- Nerve Testing
- Non-Surgical Treatment and Diagnosis
- Pain Management
- Scoliosis Treatment - Non-Surgical
- Spinal Injections
Accolades for Dr. Michael DeMarco, DO
- Chairperson - Maintenance of Certification Committee, American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified, American Board of Pain Medicine
- Board Certitfied, American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Office Information for Dr. Michael DeMarco, DO
910 Frederick Road
Catonsville, MD 21228
Profile last updated: February 12, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.