The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Michael T. Sein, MD
Dr. Sein is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiastrist with Weill Cornell Medicine Center for Comprehensive Spine Care.
He provides comprehensive care for a wide range of painful conditions related to joint, muscle, and nerve dysfunction.
Dr. Sein at a Glance
- Dr. Sein utilizes a multidisciplinary approach, integrating physical therapy and interventional techniques for treatment plans tailored to the individual.
- He has experience with minimally invasive, fluoroscopic-guided spine procedures, peripheral nerve blocks, and musculoskeletal ultrasound.
Dr. Sein is committed to his helping his patients reach the maximum level of function and maintain an active lifestyle.
Dr. Sein is a member of Weill Cornell Medicine Center for Comprehensive Spine Care.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Michael T. Sein, MD Can Help You
- Sports Medicine Physician
Years in Practice
- 7 Years
- Fellowship, University of California Center for Pain Medicine, San Diego, CA
- M.D., University of Maryland School of Medicine, 2009
- B.S., University of Maryland, 2005
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Facet Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Back Pain
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Physical Therapy
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Michael T. Sein, MD
- Assistant Professor, Rehabilitation Medicine - Weill Cornell Medicine, New York, NY
- Center for the Performing Artist Executive Committee
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Board Certified, American Board of Pain Medicine
- Young Investigator Award - American Pain Society
- Fundamentals of Pain Management Scholarship
Office Information for Dr. Michael T. Sein, MD
Weill Cornell Medical Center
525 E. 68th Street
New York, NY 10065
Monday: 9:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 9:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 5:00
Friday: 9:00 - 5:00
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- United Health Group
Profile last updated: May 2, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.