Meet Dr. Neil Pitzer, MD
Dr. Pitzer is a board-certified physiatrist with The Spine Center at University of Colorado Hospital.
He brings over 20 years of experience evaluating and managing spine pain.
Dr. Pitzer at a Glance
- Dr. Pitzer has a particular expertise in electrodiagnostic testing and peripheral nerve injuries, and is dedicated to resolving musculoskeletal conditions.
- He has authored numerous articles for physical medicine and rehabilitation publications.
Talk to Dr. Pitzer about your spine pain.
Dr. Pitzer is a member of The Spine Center at University of Colorado Hospital.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Neil Pitzer, MD Can Help You
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Adult Degenerative Conditions
- Back Pain
- Cervical Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spinal Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Neurological Disorders
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Spine Infections
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Dynamic lumbar stabilization
- EMG / Nerve Conduction Studies
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Neil Pitzer, MD
- Board Certified, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Neil Pitzer, MD
Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion
1635 Aurora Court
Aurora, CO 80045
Profile last updated: September 22, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.