Meet Dr. Neil Pitzer, MD
Dr. Pitzer is a board-certified physiatrist with UCHealth Spine Center - Anschutz Medical Campus.
He brings over 20 years of experience evaluating and managing spine pain.
Dr. Pitzer at a Glance
- Dr. Pitzer has a particular expertise in electrodiagnostic testing and peripheral nerve injuries, and is dedicated to resolving musculoskeletal conditions.
- He has authored numerous articles for physical medicine and rehabilitation publications.
Talk to Dr. Pitzer about your spine pain.
Dr. Pitzer is a member of UCHealth Spine Center - Anschutz Medical Campus.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Neil Pitzer, MD Can Help You
- Residency, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Medical School, Dartmouth College, Hanovver, NH
- Acute Pain
- Adult Degenerative Conditions
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Neurological Disorders
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Disc Surgery / Replacement
- Dynamic Lumbar Stabilization
- EMG / Nerve Conduction Studies
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Injections
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Neil Pitzer, MD
- Board Certified, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Neil Pitzer, MD
UCHealth Spine Center - Anschutz Medical Campus
1635 Aurora Court
Aurora, CO 80045
Monday: 8:00 - 4:30
Tuesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Wednesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Thursday: 8:00 - 4:30
Friday: 8:00 - 4:30
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
Profile last updated: March 6, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.