Meet Dr. Rajorshi Mitra, MD
Dr. Mitra is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with the spine center of the University of Kansas Hospital.
He treats chronic pain, back pain, hip pain, and joint pain, using non-surgical techniques to help patients recovery mobility and relief.
Dr. Mitra at a Glance
- Dr. Mitra specializes in the pain management of a wide array of spine conditions.
- He works alongside a collaborative team of specialists, focused on finding the right course of treatment for you.
Discuss your pain with Dr. Mitra.
Dr. Mitra is a member of The University of Kansas Hospital Marc A. Asher, MD Comprehensive Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Rajorshi Mitra, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Arm Pain
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Foot Pain
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Spine Conditions
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Back Pain
- Workers' Compensation Injuries
- Interventional Pain Medicine
- Medications for Pain and Related Health Issues
- Non-Surgical Treatment and Diagnosis
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Accolades for Dr. Rajorshi Mitra, MD
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Rajorshi Mitra, MD
3901 Rainbow Blvd
Kansas City, KS 66160
Profile last updated: January 17, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.