Meet Dr. Seth Scholl, DO
Dr. Scholl is a board-certified physiatrist with Coastal Spine.
As a specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation, he provides non-surgical treatment for neck and back pain. He is an expert in prescribing physical therapy and diagnosing musculoskeletal injuries.
Dr. Scholl at a Glance
- Dr. Scholl throughly studies each patient's medical history, physical exam, and radiological studies to best develop a diagnosis and an individually tailored treatment plan.
- He is the director of electrodiagnostics, in which he performs all the “painless” EMGs, and supervises the intraoperative monitoring during spine surgeries.
For outstanding spine care, talk to Dr. Scholl.
Dr. Scholl is a member of Coastal Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Seth Scholl, DO Can Help You
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Cortisone Injections
- EMG / Nerve Conduction Studies
- Epidural Steriod Injections
- Nerve Blocks
- Non-Surgical Spinal Care
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
Accolades for Dr. Seth Scholl, DO
- Associate Professor, Temple University
- American Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Seth Scholl, DO
Profile last updated: February 14, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.