Meet Dr. Sibel Demir-Deviren, MD
Dr. Demir-Deviren is a physiatrist with the UCSF Spine Center, specializing in non-surgical treatment of spine conditions.
She uses her expertise in physical medicine and rehabilitation to relieve pain and restore function in patients.
Dr. Demir-Deviren at a Glance
- Dr. Demir-Deviren offers a range of non-surgical interventions, such as joint and soft tissue injections, physical rehabilitation techniques, and nerve blocks.
- Her research on pain and spine won top awards from the American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation in both 2014 and 2015.
If you have a painful spine condition, discuss non-surgical options with Dr. Demir-Deviren.
Dr. Demir-Deviren is a member of UCSF Spine Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Sibel Demir-Deviren, MD Can Help You
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Ligament strain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Cervical, Thoracic And Lumbar Spine Injections (other)
- Epidural Steriod Injections - Thoracic
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Cervical
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Lumbar
- Non-Surgical Treatment and Diagnosis
- Non-operative Treatments Of Cervical, Thoracic And Lumbar Spine Disorders
Accolades for Dr. Sibel Demir-Deviren, MD
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Turkish Society of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Turkish National Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Association of Research in Rheumatology
Office Information for Dr. Sibel Demir-Deviren, MD
Profile last updated: October 16, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.