Meet Kathryn F. Schweier, MMS, PA-C
Kathryn Schweier is a board-certified physician assistant with Towson Orthopaedic Associates.
She specializes in the evaluation and treatment of spine conditions.
Kathryn Schweier at a Glance
- She serves as a first assistant in spine surgeries.
- She is experienced in providing non-surgical care for back and leg pain.
Meet Kathryn Schweier for help with your pain.
Kathryn Schweier is a member of Towson Orthopaedic Associates
Directions to our primary location in
How Kathryn F. Schweier, MMS, PA-C Can Help You
- Physician Assistant
- Back Pain
- Leg Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
- First Assist in Spinal Surgery
- Medications for Pain and Related Health Issues
- Non-Surgical Treatment and Diagnosis
- Spinal Evaluations
Accolades for Kathryn F. Schweier, MMS, PA-C
- MMS and training as a Physician Assistant from Arcadia University in Glenside, PA.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Maryland Academy of Physician Assistants
- Board Certified, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Certified by the Maryland Department of Health and Hygiene
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Basic Life Support Certification
Profile last updated: January 8, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.