Learn About Craig C. Callewart, MD Exercise and Surgical Treatment of Neck and Back Pain
Craig C. Callewart, MD provides lasting solutions for patients. The center combines 25 years of advanced spine care experience with a commitment to treat the whole person.
The center is led by Dr. Craig C. Callewart, M.D., a fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon. Dr. Callewart founded the practice in order to work one-on-one with patients as he delivers high-caliber intervention in a warm, attentive, and familiar environment.
Craig C. Callewart, MD at a Glance
The spine center offers several key features:
- It is led by 1 spine surgeon, along with 1 physician assistant, serving 2 convenient locations.
- Dr. Callewart offers a comprehensive range of treatments for both common and complicated spine cases, ranging from traumatic injuries to adolescent scoliosis. His philosophy is to utilize treatments involving little to no surgery for most patients, though he has extensive experience in performing minimally invasive surgery.
- Dr. Callewart has been named one of “The Best Doctors in Dallas” by D Magazine.
Consider Craig C. Callewart, MD for high-quality spine care focused on returning you to the life you love.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Craig C. Callewart, MD Exercise and Surgical Treatment of Neck and Back Pain
How Craig C. Callewart, MD Exercise and Surgical Treatment of Neck and Back Pain Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- 1 Orthopedic Surgeon
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Cervical Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Epidural Spinal Injections
- IDET (Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy)
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Fusion
What Patients are Saying About Craig C. Callewart, MD Exercise and Surgical Treatment of Neck and Back Pain
I don’t know what I would have done without Dr. Callewart’s expertise, knowledge, and skills. Recently, I was diagnosed with a severely pinched nerve in my lower back, and he scheduled emergency surgery. Due to his listening skills in my pre-op visit and his surgical skills, my life and recovery is now quite positive. In my opinion, there is no finer orthopedic/neurological surgeon than Dr. Craig Callewart.— Frank W.
Dr. Callewart is the best. He has operated on me twice and 5 different family members, would not trust anyone else to work on my neck or back or that of my family.— Ricky B.
Every thing about this doctor's office is awesome. From the first time you talk with the receptionist through Dr. Callewart working his magic making you feel so much better. And the personal care you get from everyone in this office, including the PA Joe makes you feel very special. And Dr. Callewart such an awesome job on me that my PT said if she ever has a spinal problem she will go to him. Thanks to the whole office for the great care they gave me.”— Sarah L.
Office Information for Craig C. Callewart, MD Exercise and Surgical Treatment of Neck and Back Pain
9101 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75246
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Humana Preferred
- HealthSmart PPO
- HealthSmart GEPO
- United Healthcare
Addison, TX 75001
Profile last updated: May 1, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.