Learn About New Hampshire Orthopaedic Center
At New Hampshire Orthopaedic Center, the goal is to get you moving again. The full-service practice offers dozens of surgical and non-surgical procedures, alleviating acute and chronic pain stemming from fractures, diseases, and degenerative conditions of the spine.
The spine specialists here distinguish themselves by serving the community with passion and professionalism. They expertly combine personalized care with advanced treatment techniques in offering you the ideal path to relief.
New Hampshire Orthopaedic Center at a Glance
Learn about more features that set New Hampshire Orthopaedic Center apart:
- The center has 20 physicians (including 3 fellowship-trained spine surgeons), 10 physician assistants, and 4 physical therapists, across 5 locations.
- New Hampshire Orthopaedic Center is a trusted destination, averaging over 80,000 patient visits a year.
- The group of specialists here have been voted “Top Doctors” by New Hampshire Magazine over 30 times.
Visit New Hampshire Orthopaedic Center to meet the team determined to get you mobile and feeling good.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of New Hampshire Orthopaedic Center
How New Hampshire Orthopaedic Center Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Physicians voted ‘Top Doctors’ in New Hampshire Magazine 29 times since 2001
- Anatomy Of The Spine
- Back Pain
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Compression Fractures Of The Spine
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc (Cervical)
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Pain
- Spine Trauma
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Back Pain
- Worker-related Injuries
- ALIF: Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Artificial Cervical Disc Replacement (PCM)
- Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection
- Cervical Posterior Foraminotomy
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scan
- Facet Joint Injections
- Interspinous Process Decompression - X-STOP®
- Intraoperative Monitoring (IOM) Of The Nerves
- Laminectomy (Cervical) With Fusion
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injections
- Lumbar Pedicle Screw Fixation (CD HORIZON® SEXTANT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Medial Branch Block
- Minimally-Invasive TLIF (Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion)
- PLIF: Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Sacroiliac Joint Steroid Injection
- Spinal Cord Stimulation (Boston Scientific)
- Spinal Cord Stimulation (Paddle Lead)
- TLIF: Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Total Disc Replacement: Synthes® Prodisc-C
- XLIF: Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
Highlights from New Hampshire Orthopaedic Center
Congratulations to New Hampshire Orthopaedic Center (NHOC)!
NHOC’s distinguished physicians are consistently recognized as leading professionals in their fields. The physicians have been voted ‘Top Doctors’ in New Hampshire Magazine 29 times since 2001—more than any other orthopaedic group in the state.
New Hampshire Orthopaedic Center voted Winner of the Reader's Choice Award 3 years in a row!
Office Information for New Hampshire Orthopaedic Center
17 Riverside Street
Nashua, NH 03062
41 Buttrick Rd
Londonderry, NH 03053
7 State Route 101A
Amherst, NH 03031
31 Stiles Rd
Salem, NH 03079
9 Washington Place
Bedford, NH 03110
Profile last updated: May 30, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.