Learn About UCHealth Brain and Spine
UCHealth Brain and Spine is a robust program dedicated to restoring people with complex brain and spine conditions to full function. The physicians have extensive experience accurately diagnosing and successfully treating a wide range of neurological disorders and back pain.
Specialists take a progressive and practical approach, providing care that minimizes invasiveness and tailoring treatments to each patient’s history, condition, and goals. Procedures are performed with sophisticated techniques and highly advanced technologies.
UCHealth Brain and Spine at a Glance
Learn some of the highlights of UCHealth Brain and Spine:
- The team includes 2 board-certified neurosurgeons, serving locations in Fort Collins and Loveland, CO.
- Physicians place emphasis on providing clear, helpful, and ongoing communication to the patient, patient’s family, and the patient’s primary care physician. A comfortable and optimal patient experience is of paramount importance.
The professionals at UCHealth Brain and Spine are here to help you return to a pain-free daily routine.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of UCHealth Brain and Spine
How UCHealth Brain and Spine Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- 2 Neurosurgeons
- University of Colorado Health Ranked among the Best by US News & World Report
- Poudre Valley Hospital as #5 in the state by US News & World Report
- Back Pain And Neck Pain
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chiari Malformation
- Complex Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Diagnostic Testing
- Disc Arthroplasty
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Laminectomy / Decompression Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Reconstructive / Revision Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Sugery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Vertebroplasty / Kyphoplasty
Highlights from UCHealth Brain and Spine
University of Colorado Health Ranked among the Best by US News & World Report
At UCHealth, patients have access to our Blue Distinction® Center+ for Spine Surgery
Office Information for UCHealth Brain and Spine
1107 South Lemay Avenue
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Monday: 8:00 - 4:30
Tuesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Wednesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Thursday: 8:00 - 4:30
Friday: 8:00 - 4:30
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
2500 Rocky Mountain Ave.
Loveland, CO 80538
Profile last updated: May 13, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.