The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Cyrus Ghavam, MD, FAAOS
Dr. Ghavam is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Spine Program.
In his over 20 years of experience, he has successfully performed over 10,000 spine operations during his career.
Dr. Ghavam at a Glance
- He evaluates and treats a wide range of spinal conditions, offering both surgical and non-surgical management for a multitude of conditions.
- He provides education and a clear explanation of your condition along with available treatment options.
- He believes in a team approach working closely with physical therapists, physiatrists and pain specialists to tailor his approach to your specific needs.
Dr. Ghavam is a member of Franciscan Spine Program
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Cyrus Ghavam, MD, FAAOS Can Help You
- Spine Surgeon
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Charlotte Spine Center (now OrthoCarolina), Charlotte, NC
- Residency, University of Alabama, Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- MD, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL
- Acute Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Work Injuries
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injections/Blocks
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
Accolades for Dr. Cyrus Ghavam, MD, FAAOS
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow, North American Spine Society
- Board Certified, Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Cyrus Ghavam, MD, FAAOS
Franciscan Orthopedic Associates - Burien
16259 Sylvester Road SW
Burien, WA 98166
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
2820 Griffin Ave
Enumclaw, WA 98022
Profile last updated: January 12, 2021. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.