The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Jason Ferrel, MD
Dr. Ferrel is a fellowship-trained and board-eligible orthopedic surgeon with Orthopedic ONE.
He cares for a wide range of spinal conditions, such as deformities, trauma, tumors, and more. Dr. Ferrel provides an array of surgical and non-surgical treatments that address back and neck pain at the source.
Dr. Ferrel at a Glance
- He specializes in treating degenerative disc disease, offering both artificial disc replacement surgery and spinal fusion surgery.
- Dr. Ferrel has deep expertise in minimally invasive and motion-preserving spine procedures.
Dr. Ferrel is available to meet you with quality spine care.
Dr. Ferrel is a member of Orthopedic ONE.
One of my favorite things about spine surgery is the recent advancement in surgical techniques. Minimally invasive and motion-sparing procedures provide new, and many times better, options for my patients considering surgery.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jason Ferrel, MD Can Help You
- Spine Surgeon
- Spine Surgeon
- Undergraduate - University of Akron, Akron, Ohio
- Medical School - Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine, Dayton, Ohio
- Residency, Orthopedics - Mount Carmel Health System, Columbus, Ohio
- Fellowship, Orthopedics - University of Utah Medical Center and University Orthopedic Center, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Acute Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Sciatica Treatment
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Scoliosis Treatment
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Whiplash Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Jason Ferrel, MD
- Board Eligible, Orthopedic Surgeon
- John R. Kean Resident of the Year award
Office Information for Dr. Jason Ferrel, MD
170 Taylor Station Road
Columbus, OH 43213
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Providers Accepted
Profile last updated: August 4, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.