The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Phillip M. Porcelli, DO, FACOS
Dr. Porcelli is a board-certified neurosurgeon with Arkansas Surgical Hospital.
He specializes in spine care, providing both surgical and non-surgical treatments for back and neck conditions.
Dr. Porcelli at a Glance
- Dr. Porcelli is a member of several medical associations, including the North American Spine Society, Congress of Neurological Surgeons, and the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons (where he is distinguished as a Fellow).
- He utilizes a wide range of cutting-edge spine techniques in order to best treat his patients; he holds a Gamma Knife certification.
For compassionate, world-class care, visit Dr. Porcelli.
Dr. Porcelli is a member of Arkansas Surgical Hospital
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Phillip M. Porcelli, DO, FACOS Can Help You
- Spine Surgeon
- MD, Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency, Midwestern University Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine and Central Illinois Nuero Health Sciences
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Ulnar Nerve Injuries
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Spinal Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Phillip M. Porcelli, DO, FACOS
- Gamma Knife
- American Osteopathic Association
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American spine Society
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Phillip M. Porcelli, DO, FACOS
Little Rock Nuerosurgery Clinic
5 St. Vincent Circle
Little Rock, AR 77205
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: June 12, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.