Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

Lower back pain reduced near zero

I had left side lower back pain for more than two years. I never bothered about it too much but noticed it was increasing. Went to see a doctor who recommended an xray at first. Nothing untoward was seen. Then he sent me for an mri. Saw a mild bulge at L4. Sent me to physio. They recommended  no gym and few exercises. The superman and head raise while lying in stomach. Followed by icing. I also did electrical therapy. Now the pain is near zero. It took about two months doing exercise at home too. Stick to it the pain will lessen.

advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 12,243
    edited 07/13/2017 - 12:18 PM

Before you take on any type of exercise program, you need to first contact your doctor to get their approval.

What may be good for one person, could spell major trouble for another.   No two people are alike.

It is great @alexis505 that your routine has brought you pain levels near zero!

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • catapamcatapam AustriaPosts: 157

Exactly the same is my case, I followed a exercise program very light going to 3x 20 min lying on my belly with a pillow bellow my chest and ice bag in pain are or TENS in pain area

No I am able to do more exercises 

The pain reduced greatly 

I agree that you need to consult the doctor before start any exercise 

• advertisement
  • @alexis505 that is so great to hear! I love hearing good outcomes! Thank you so much for sharing! 

Spinal Health Moderator 

Retrolisthesis C4 of C5 and C5 of C6
    Spondylolthesis C5/C6
    Disc protrusions with Annular Tears C3/C4, C4/C5, and C5/C6
    Disc Material Compressing Spinal Cord C3/C4
    Severe Forminal Stenosis C5/C6
    DDD
    Ankylosing Spondylitis 
    Annular Tears L3/L4 and L5/S1
    Enlarged Facet Joints/Facet Anthrosis L3/L4/L5
    PLIF with Rods, Cage, and Pedicle Screws-L4/L5
  • I am happy for you Alexis! I hope i'll be pain free soon