Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Hi and Thank you

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:22 AM in New Member Introductions
I finally decided I should come out of the shadows and say thank you to so many of you. I have been reading from this site for years and getting a lot of really great info. Anyway long story short...I am one week three days post surgery...acdf

There are so many questions I have had and currently have that someone here has answered or given me enough info to forge ahead. Thank you!

PP =D>
advertisement

Comments

• Welcome to spine-health...
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,348
    ">image

For a Spine-Health Site introduction, Click on :

Welcome To Spine-Health

If you have any questions, feel free to contact (PM) any one of the Moderators here Priestess , Bruce , Paulgla, DiLauro

The Spine-Health Web site offers so much more than these Member Forums.
    Check the various tabs at the top of the Spine-Health page and you will find so much that is offered here.

Please feel free to contact me at rdilauro@gmail.com or send me a message
    ">image
    ________________________________________________________________________________
    Read the forums on neck and cervical surgery. I still believe that the ACDF surgery is one of the most successful spinal surgeries. I have had two and they have done wonders in keeping my problems at bay
    Good luck and once again, Welcome to Spine-Health
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • advertisement
  • Hope to see you on the board more often.

Take Care,
    Christina :)
  • :) hi and welcome to the forum! we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. congrats on a successful surgery! now follow the doctors orders and don't overdo! take if easy and when it is time to start your pt, start your walking! well, good luck and i will see you around the forum! Jenny :H
  • lotsa. I am so glad that you have found the help and inspiration here. It is certainly good to know that you are not alone. How is your recovery going so far?
  • advertisement
  • Hello and glad to have you on board...Write more and let's know how yo're doing post op...

Speedy recovery... :)
  • hello,hope your recovery is a good one
    my initials are P.P. tooooo
advertisement