Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Spinal Cord Stmulation info.

Peiskie12PPeiskie12 Posts: 1
edited 07/17/2017 - 2:43 AM in Lower Back Pain

Hi everyone.New member and glad to have found an active group. Think it will be good foe me. I'll intro. myself in futuire posts as I do have a relatively urgent need - to find links to scientific, peer reviewed studies re: effectiveness of Spinal Cord Stimulation devices, especially high frequency ones. My primary medical issue is chronic low back pain (with a recent recurrent disc protrusion at 4/5) but any articles re: chronic pain and SCS devices would be helpful. [edit] Thanks.

edited by Liz, Spine-health Moderator

advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 9,487

Hello Peiskie12

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

Please click on the link for useful information Welcome to Spine-Health

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • Hello ...I am one who has had the Stimulator Implant since 2011...I consider it my lifeline...before I had the implant put into place I spent 8 almost 9 months in bed  due to fail back surgery syndrom, nerve damage, and scar tissue...before I had this put into place they do a trial run of it for a week to see if it helps with the pain you are having...feel free to ask any questions on what my experiences are with having on and I will answer as best as possible.

• advertisement
  • I didn't had any Stimulator Implant , but I would like to try one... but I am too afraid. Greeneyes66, could you please tell me details about your experience with the Stimulator Implant?? That would really help me get over my fear. Thank you!!!