Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

behind knee pain

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:22 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
I am experiencing pain behind my right knee along with my hip and the outside of my lower leg. I had my MRI today but I can't read it. What could this be from. Something new that just started
advertisement

Comments

• Cause you work @ Indian Path
    Sciatic nerve
  • not indian path rocky. I work for the pain clinic. I used to work for Holston Valley.
  • advertisement
  • Hopefully with some luck your knee pain is just a fluke and goes away on its on. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya girl.

Good Luck,
    Chritina :)
  • I need Pal"s , are you getting any cramps in that calf
  • I have some info about the pain i will find it and send it to ya, i was having bad pain in the back of the knee with some leg cramps my pt tech helped me a lot. but it is from the sciatic nerve
  • advertisement
  • yeah it was behind my knee and cramping in my calf. It went away but the hip pain with it is still there.
  • I've been having some major calf cramping myself. Only in the numb right leg too. It makes me wonder what I would feel if I could really feel in that leg. It IS making it really really hard to walk, particularly downhill - yeeeIkes!

I'll be asking my NS on Thursday, maybe I'll have some insight then?

I just keep telling myself - I've just had not one but two major surgeries, I got to expect some pain. I've got to give myself some time and not freak over each new little thing that comes along. Of course, telling myself and actually NOT freaking is not as easy as it sounds ;)
advertisement