Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Possible fibro?

I've been experiencing some odd symptoms and am wondering what some may think with regard to fibro. I'll list them and wait for input. Primarily left sided muscle spasms/restless body sensation (mainly back,arm,and leg) feeling like I want to jump out of my skin, difficulty urinating, urinary leakage, sour taste on tongue, burning sensation on skin, either freezing or sweating (when others are fine) , thoracic back pain, frequent right sided headaches, severe nausea with occasional vomiting, lightheadedness/dizziness, left sided muscle weakness, tremors, poor sleep despite taking numerous medications for sleep, anxiety/agitation,depression, frequent bouts of sadness for no reason, G.E.R.D, mitral valve prolapse, palpations, and fatigue/lack of motivation. I know this is a long list. Oh, one more thing, tender spots or trigger points all throughout back/neck. I am so desperate! I'm seeing pain management for what he thinks is nerve related pain caused by spinal stenosis. I'm scheduled for facet injections soon and am on numerous medications including gabapentin and soma. None of which help. I'm 46 years old and female if that helps. Thank you for listening to me whine.

advertisement