Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

3wks 3days postoperative C4-C5-C6-C7

Hey y'all,

My name is Kisha I'm new to this site. I'm extremely glad that I found this because now I know I'm not alone. Oh so many questions. My family is going camping tomorrow. I really want to go and enjoy the festivities but I'm nervous. I haven't done much of anything since surgery as you all can relate. Not feeling that bad just a little sore here and there. So has anyone do any outside activities before your pre-op visit? My appointment is not until August 21st and I am patiently waiting.

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 4,776

Hello Uniquebeauty

Welcome to Spine Health.

Everyone heals different. But complete recovery takes time and patience. That kind of advice needs to come from your surgeon. You had 4 levels done, be patient. What I might be able to do and you do are completely different.

While you are waiting on others to reply, please click on the Welcome link below to get you start on the forum.

Welcome to Spine Health

You could also tell us more about yourself, what lead to this surgery? 
    Sandra
    Spine-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • RDavidGRRDavidG Jacksonville FlPosts: 0

Sandra is 100 percent correct in telling you to check with your surgeon first! At my 3 week mark, was the first time I was allowed to take my soft collar off and start PT. 

David C5 through C7 using allograft which failed and resulted in Psuedoarthrosis 

• advertisement