Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

can u beleive it week 31

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:22 AM in Diet, Nutrition, Weight Loss
can you believe its week 31,in no time a year will have passed and hopefully we will all be abit lighter.
I hope you have all had a good week,but whatever the result we will work as team to either say well done or to help so that we can say well done next week.
Im glad to say that i have lost 2 pounds,i have felt alittle nausated part off the week(think the medication is taking its toll)so i think thats helped towards it but i have been out walking quite abit too.

Im off to have a look at evening dresses as a have a formal dinner to go to next month and hopefully maybe just maybe ill find one that looks good on me

can t wait to see how you have all done this week
advertisement

Comments

• Thats fantastic Ben - well done you, I'm thinking that's 5lbs (nearly 1/2 a stone) in 2 weeks for you <:P . Good luck with the dress hunting, I'm sure it will be much more fun knowing you are looking and feeling so much better about yourself.<br />
    I've managed to lose a pound this week.

I hope everyone else has done well.

Doof
  • good for you doof hopefully were on a roll now,and yes a got a really lovely full length strapless dress in coast,and best off all it fits like a glove and was in the sale
  • advertisement
  • :) we must be on to something girls! <:P i lost another pound this week and am so happy to have a week with a another loss. benji, you are really taking it off. 5 pounds in 2 weeks is going to affect your dress size. i bet your dress is just beautiful. =D> i don't think i will ever wear something like that again. enjoy! doof, you are good motivation. another week's loss for you as well. are you up for another loss this week? what is going on with every one else? Jenny :)
  • Benji and I continue to diet on the same astral plane, I have also lost another 2 lbs! Despite PMS, a few teaspoons of ice cream and a couple bites of chocolate. All in moderation and very little snacking.

doof and Jenny - awesome!! I am only committing to 1lb next week, slow and steady wins the race :)

Way to go girls!!
    Jan 2009 L5-S1 ALIF
    May 2017 ALIF L4-L5 with PLF rods added L4-L5-S1
  • thats half a stone between the 3 off us,arn t we just great.
    im gonna try for another pound off next week though il be iin london for 3 days with my sis whilst she has surgery,so it could prove to be difficult.,i can but try
  • advertisement
  • Yup, I lost another three pounds this week for a total of 6 pounds in two weeks. I was kinda feeling yucky this week too Benji with an upset stomach so maybe the had something to do with the loss. Either way ...YAY!!! :)
    Congrats everyone >:D<

Christina :)
  • way to go girls,hopefully we ll go from strength to strength
  • I did manage to lose 1 pound this week and I also had a very upset stomach. everything that i ate went right through me. I would have thought that i would have lost more but i will take it as it is much better than a gain. i am with all of you on going for another 1 lb this week.
    Wow Jenny you are getting closer and closer to your goal. It must feel great to be that close!
    Elaine you are doing just awesome too! Made up for the gain on holiday and then some!
    Christina, remember in the beginning you were having a hard time losing and I told you that you would suddenly just start drpping the weight? Good job.
    Everyone has done so well this week. Lets keep checking in daily for encouragement and support.
    I only have 7 weeks left til I will be a grandma! I must have a lap to bounce that baby on! lol
  • painintheback, i know how hard you tried and that pound is only the beginning. =D> sorry you were sick! that is not a good way to spend the week at all. maybe this week you will feel better. you are doing your program now and on your way to another week and another pound. keep that baby in mind. >:D< what better incentive could you have! Jenny :)
  • good job pain in the back,bet your counting the days til the baby arrives,im so lucky to have great grandparents for my girls they are so close,my parents only live 3 doors away so the girls see them all the time,i ve no doubt you will be a fantastic grandma.
    Thats a few off us with upset tummies.i ve put it down to the meds,i have bought a remedy called melissa drops from the health shop and it has been great at settling the nausea
    hope everyone has a good week,im just off to start a load of ironing yuk,a womans work is never done lol
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.