Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Hey I have an MRI with the results being c2 two through c6 virtually identical.osteophyte complex,incoveratble and facet arthropathy severe Central canal stenosis and bilateral foraminal stenosis C5 and C6 had a broad-based protrusion C3 and C4 had mild protrusion I have severe headaches most of the day the sole of my right foot is numb as are the third and fourth toe my heel on my left foot tingles 24/7 I have muscle twitches and spasms also Oddball random stabbing pains it's something new everyday has anyone had a similar diagnosis and can anyone help me with what is in store for me dealing with this I feel like I'm just starting down a long road with this I just completed my first pain management appointment and the meds prescribed have not changed a thing anyone could help me out there I'd appreciate thank you for your time

advertisement

Comments

• I just want to welcome you to the forum. I have found it to be a wonderful resource for both research and support through my journey . I had similiar findings which resulted in surgery in August.  I know how you are feeling with the uncertainty of it right now. What is your next move? Do have upcoming appointments to evaluate your case ? Keep us updated on what your treatment plan is, if you would like some support. You are not alone. Take care - Lore

•  Welcome, I have some of those issues you mentioned, and have had epidural injections, pt, and radio frequency ablation where they burn the medial nerve if you have a positive outcome from a prior nerve block. It's a good thing that you got in to a pain clinic. If necessary, you would be referred to a surgeon if you end up needing it. Give the doctor some time to titrate your meds. Remember, no amount will take it all away. Please be sure to read the pain contract..very, very important. People make honest mistakes and are discharged as a result. It's not easy getting into pain mgt nowadays. Anyway, I hope you're in good hands there and your pain is kept manageable. 
    Ol' Spiney..Micro-D L4-L5, TLIF L4-S1 -post op central HNP L4-S1,stenosis, retrolisthesis, EF, facet arthropathy, lumbar& cervical DDD. FBSS- Medtronic pain pump & SCS
  • advertisement