Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

question about rods

advertisement

Comments

• o my yes, the weather makes a Big diffrance in how I feel. I now hate the cold rain, so far that's the worst. I had a feeling snow will not be much better. right now I can tell the weather better then the weatherman. I all so have that rib pain, but mine is around all the time not just bad weather. right now my pain lvs are so much higher but I am only 2 weeks out from my second surg, to remove that top screw. off the the doc's offices today to have incession looked at..i'll see a PA insead of the surgon for this, but still hope for some answers. good luck with travlen Meg56 I don't think I could do that just yet still can't sit for very long at a time. have a safe but fun journey.

• WLLadyWLLady Ontario CanadaPosts: 1,272

so...weather changes.....as long as the barometric pressure is not moving at all i'm great!  as soon as it changes i can feel it....definitely.  and big weather systems get me about 24 hours before they arrive.  and it's gnawing aching.  i'm starting to learn that if i'm not sure what i did, and i'm still sore, that it's likely weather related and give it a day to see if it gets better.  i get achy and then stiff....very very stiff.  then when the system passes it's better. 

good luck today xrobynx!

Kathy
    Spine-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Dec '16 T10-S2 fusion with pelvic fixation. Laminectomies L2, L3, L4, L5, facet removal, cages L4-5, L5-S1, severe scoliosis, arthritis and stenosis repair. 

• advertisement
  • I had my surgery in 1992 I have always had really bad Lower back pain even after my surgery. I also have neck pain. And my tailbone sticks. Out a lot with me living with scoliosis is a night mare because of all the pain I have. I had to have a 2 nd surgery at 19 to remove a piece of rod from my neck. I now have arthritis in my neck and can't hardly turn it. Scoliosis doesn't just affect your spine it affects your whole body basically.

• I. Also can't lay on my left side or it shoots pain in my lower back. And the weather kills my back too

advertisement