Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

It Is Good To Laugh

PRIESTESSPRIESTESS Posts: 807
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:22 AM in Lighten and Brighten
I know that we all come here with some serious health issues and it is always wonderful to give and receive the support and understanding that we do. However I am so happy to say that this is also a place where we can come to laugh and maybe forget our problems for awhile. I have made many wonderful friends and I have laughed and laughed and it has ALWAYS made me feel better. So , I just wanted to say that I am ever so thankful for this site and that it has a multitude of wonderful things to offer. Support , understanding , information and yes many a laugh along the way too.... :)
advertisement

Comments

• I'm tearing up over here! :''( You're going to expose me as that rare species,... the "sensitive" male.
  • shush or we may have to throw you in a cage since you are such a "rare" species.... :jawdrop:
  • advertisement
  • :D

It IS nice to come here and share a good laugh, isn't it? Not to mention all of the wonderful advice I've received since I first started "hanging out" here months ago.
  • advice can be priceless....heck just knowing that you are not alone helps so much... :))
  • I reported everyone!

Well, not really. I had too much fun today to be cranky....
  • advertisement
  • Y'all have about 4 times the number of posts as I. My name is all the way on page 3 of "Members by Posts".

I'd like to at least be on page 2 some place.
  • wow kids I gotta say you're really workin' it today...teehee...
    I just wanted to agree on Miki's original post (remember it from so long ago this morning??) I'm so grateful to have found this site, and I have to admit I primarily loiter in the "casual conversation" area and the chat rooms, but its made my recovery a thousand times better...so I wanna say THANK YOU ALL!!!
  • Thanks so much for the laughs!! You guys are always there to keep me entertained and I thank you for that.

In the past 2 weeks I have had a root canal, been audited by the IRS which resulted in me writing a very large check, had my fridge break down, water heater break down, lost 3 employees at once at work. My mom passed away suddenly this week and my husband told me yesterday that he is moving out West.

When I feel myself slipping into self pity I just log on here and get myself out of it for awhile. Thanks also to all my buddies in chat who kept me in stitches late into the nite while I drank wine and cried in my soup. You raunchy girls know who you are!!!

Laughter is good medicine.
  • I am glad that you had too much fun to report everyone....just remember later on if you should become cranky only report others , not me....might be worth some points , you never know. :$ It is a secret though so don't tell anybody.... ;))
  • dang girl , I am sorry about all of that. You are a stronger woman than me because I would be a basket case right now.....well you know where I am if you need me.... >:D<
advertisement