Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

How to know if ive made my disc bulge more?

basically thats the question, how do you know if your pain is flaring up from sitting or from bending, or if the pain is because youve bulged the disc even more?

advertisement

Comments

• WLLadyWLLady Ontario CanadaPosts: 1,486

the only way to find out about more bulge in the disk is to have your doctor do some imaging.  Probably easier is to stop the sitting or bending for a while and see if it helps.  but your first step is to your doctor.....

Kathy
    Veritas-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Dec '16 T10-S2 fusion with pelvic fixation. Laminectomies L2, L3, L4, L5, facet removal, cages L4-5, L5-S1, severe scoliosis, arthritis and stenosis repair. 

• well i just gone an MRI a month ago and yeah everyone knows another MRI would show more bulging so you dont know anything useful

• advertisement
  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,366

So what are you asking?

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • im asking if theres any way to know if youve bulged your disc more, without going and getting an MRI

• Definitely cursed, there’s no way you can tell if a disk is herniated more without imaging!

DavidG

• advertisement
  • Definitely cursed, is it just a coincidence that your arguing with everyone on this site that is trying to give you proper advice? Sandra who you just told you what you needed to know, has had more back surgeries then your age, knows quite a bit! Find a web site that allows constant bitching and whining and maybe and that’s a big maybe, that they’ll listen to you! Grow up my young friend!

DavidG

• apparently it takes 100 surgeries to tell me an MRI will show me whats wrong thanks david, youre real tough online

• Even tougher in real life!

DavidG

• Definitely Cursed, I know there are Web sites for pre menstrual cramps somewhere on the web! Might want to check those out!

DavidG

• ok bud so how about we meet up then? im in churchville maryland how about you?

advertisement