Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

How to know if ive made my disc bulge more?

Comments

• WLLadyWLLady Ontario CanadaPosts: 1,486

Definitely cursed....all i can say is good luck in sorting out your problem with your back.  I wont be trying to help again. Sorry for inconveniencing you.

Kathy
    Veritas-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Dec '16 T10-S2 fusion with pelvic fixation. Laminectomies L2, L3, L4, L5, facet removal, cages L4-5, L5-S1, severe scoliosis, arthritis and stenosis repair. 

• Definitely Cursed, 40 years ago, I would have taken you up on that lol. I’m to old plus I’ve grown up enough to know there’s nothing left to prove to anyone. I. AM man enough to apologize for my very last comment though! It was not needed. I wish you the best in finding the answers you are searching for. Everyone on this site are glad to help you with advice as well as their own experiences! I spent 30 years taking care of patients and it truly hurts to see any young person having to deal with spinal issues! Good luck and hope you find relief!......David

DavidG

Veritas-Health Forum Moderator

• advertisement
  • peanut006peanut006 MichiganPosts: 147

I love this site. Some of the kindest most patient people in the world despite living with the pain we do. You all make me proud to be a member with the way you handle others and the dignity with which you carry yourselves!!

• L4_L5LL4_L5 Posts: 1,458
    edited 12/10/2017 - 9:06 PM

I love this site. Some of the kindest most patient people in the world despite living with the pain we do. You all make me proud to be a member with the way you handle others and the dignity with which you carry yourselves!!
    +1
advertisement