Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

spine doc wont give surgery?

Comments

• +peanut006 - i have to take off 6 months to a year to wait for this to get better - when i had surgery i had to only wait 6 weeks so your comment is WRONG

• Definitely Cursed, I’ve formally requested that you will be booted from this site. Everyone that has reached out to you, you’ve come back with sarcastic remarks, inviting violence, and telling ALL that have reached out that they are wrong! You Don’t need this site! You’ve allready got all the answers. Members and new guest come on this site for genuine questions, guidance and answers. No member here deserves to waste their time on someone who all ready knows the answers. You’ve been given invaluable advice from everyone that has reached out to you but yet you tell them their wrong! Yes call your MD and request OxyContin! See the response you get from him! I wish you luck on your healing problem and issues and wish you the best......David

DavidG

Veritas-Health Forum Moderator

• advertisement
  • peanut006peanut006 MichiganPosts: 147

Thank you @DavidG... I have to agree.  I feel that everyone was trying to be helpful but if someone doesn't want help from others I'm not totally sure what he expects to gain from a site that IS a support group????

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,526

I just closed this discussion.   Our best working environment with members, discussions and topics is that everyone gives other members respect so they dont come down on them because they have a different view.

And how can everyone be wrong?

Sounds like you had to deal with some pretty big things in your life.  It also sounds like part of that has taken the best of you today.   Perhaps seeing someone that can help put things into a better perspective might be the best course of action to take right now.

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.