Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Pain in Upper Back between shoulders

Hey everyone,

So I was hoping to get some answers to my back pain. The pain in located in my upper to middle back between my shoulder blades but it only happens when I turn my spine (ie, keep my legs in one spot but turn my torso). And it’s a strong pain, it even makes it hard to breath. 

But I don’t know how I hurt it. The pain started about two weeks ago and honestly has gotten worse. I remember one night I slept on my neck wrong and woke up with pain in the back right side of my neck. But my back pain started a day or two after that so I really don’t know if that’s related but it’s worth mentioning. 

I had my sister crack my back earlier to see if that would help but it didn’t at all. Heat doesn’t help. Ice doesn’t help. 

Maybe one of you can?

Thanks!

advertisement

Comments

• Always get a proper Diagnosis from your MD! The pain can be caused by to many things to list. Until then, use ice, and some OTC ibuprofen and see if that helps

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 5,923

Hello Livvie!
    Welcome to Spine-Health

We are not medical professionals and cannot give you a diagnosis. But as DavidG said, get a proper diagnosis from your doctor.
    This forum is full of articles for your to read. Go to the right and click on FAQ's, scroll down to Medical information and go from there.
    Good Luck.

Please click on the Welcome link below and the Tutorial to get you started on how to use the forum.
    Welcome to Spine Health

Sandra
    Spine-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • advertisement