Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

The tiredness of my back is terrible

My back especially around mid-back has been very tired, even sometimes very
early in the morning, for about 7 weeks (since around 5 October 2017) even when
my usual sitting and standing.

It is coincidence with EMG NCV testing (a needle was inserted on 3 different
area on my back) that was done on 3 October 2017. Can someone kindly advise
whether this EMG NCV testing was related to my back’s tiredness? It is because a
needle was inserted around the edge of or so close to my spinal cord (kindly
see the photo where the finger is pointing to the spinal cord, the red mark is
where needle was inserted. It is only clear visible needle mark on my back until
now) when the simultaneous simulation of some back muscle’s movement by nurse
that might further cause some impact on the inserted needle and, its
surroundings and underneath that might be a bone or nerve.

Kindly do let me know should you need more information or clarification.

Thank You,

advertisement

Comments

• MarWinMarWin OhioPosts: 700

I would think if the needle hit your spinal cord you would have felt it immediately. Perhaps even passed out or had partial paralysis. I only say that because my kids grandmother went in for injections and that exact thing happened. 

• Thank you, MarWin for your post. I think we have different symptoms. How is your kids grandmother doing? Hope fully recovered. What type of injection and where it was injected?

Can any one advise whether my persistent tired, ached and discomfort back related to my spinal issue? 

• advertisement