Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

How about a riddle?

froggyrn1ffroggyrn1 Posts: 90
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:22 AM in Lighten and Brighten
You're in a basement and there are 3 light switches that each control a light in 3 separate rooms upstairs.

Objective: figure out which light switch controls which light.
Condition: once you leave the basement, you can't come back.

Good luck all you spiney smarty pants!

~Lauren
advertisement

Comments

• I think I would just stand downstairs and make my husband tell me which light was coming on....or I would send him downstairs. :)
  • :)) I think you are smarter than me. I like you answer.
  • advertisement
  • that I have to give you the gold star. You're on the right track...

Turn on Switch #1 for 5 minutes. Turn it off.
    Turn on switch #2, leave it on.

Go upstairs.
    #1 is the one that is off but hot.
    #2 is the one thats on.
    #3 is off and cold.

Good job Paul!! =D>

~Lauren
  • You are way smarter than me!!!!

• There's a hollow pipe that is attached to the floor, sticking straight up, the top end open.

A rogue beer-pong ball falls in and you desperately need to bail it out for the game to resume...all your buddies are counting on you! The ball is not stuck firmly, but its too far in to reach with any of your drunken digits.

You scrounge up these tools:
    hammer
    tape measure
    screw driver

How do you save the day without actually detaching the pipe from its place on the floor??

:? ~Lauren
  • advertisement
  • You're so smart...good job Paul!!
    Another gold star for you =D>

You got any good ones? I've heard so many jokes and riddles but have a hard time remembering them all...

~Lauren
  • but it seems like a waste of good beer! Isn't that alcohol abuse? :))(
  • Wasting BEER? No way - uh-uh!
    I prefer the alcohol abuse option!

image:)" alt=">:)" height="20" />

BUT, I do have to say, someone is awfully clever at figuring out solutions to the riddles!
    Way to go!
  • Properly consuming the beer isn't technically abuse. That's the beer's purpose. You're only helpinng it reach it's potential! :D
  • The way it was told to me originally, it didn't include the "beer" part of the pong, and the guy just pissed in the pipe. That way nobody would be accused of beer abuse, personal relief would be achieved, as well as saving the day...mission accomplished and then some...
    ~Lauren
advertisement