Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot

In this Discussion

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Describing your problem: The more you give us, the better chances you have in getting responses.

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,433
I fully understand that when new members come on board, they have lots of questions and are looking for some answers to why they are having the pain they do have.
Fortunately, its not that easy. Many times identifying the source of spinal problems needs a lot of investigation, testing and examinations.

That is why we always tell new members to read and respond to New Member Guidelines and Checklist

I have to apologize to many new members that start their discussion with something like:
I have pain in my left leg and it hurts when I lay down, I cant walk far, What do you think my problem is, and how can I correct it?
With that information alone, there really is not much anyone here can comment on.

Please, please give us more information
Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
advertisement

Comments

• Another thing I notice is that people don't seem to realize when someone has responded to their post and are asking questions.  No "alerts" to let them know.  I think many are used to the FB notification system and are waiting for something to tell them there is a response.  Could be wrong, just my $0.02

10 level fusion T9 - S1 with pelvic fixation. Two titanium rods, 24 screws, 4 cages.

Firm believer in PMA