Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Slight Numbness And Tingling In Hands, Feet And Back?

I'm going to provide full details of the problem. Please if you know anything or have gone through a similar situation please try to help. 

3 weeks ago I felt this kind of electricity sensation in my left hand after a night of studying, I felt my hand go slightly numb and for a few days, the numbness and tingling continued. Then I felt the same kind of sensation in my right hand, and later that night I felt tingling and numbness in my feet as well. 

2 days later I started feeling out of breath, tired, lethargic, had loss of appetite. It was thought to be my thyroid but tests came back normal, and after a chest X ray the doctor found I have a lung infection and I got antibiotics prescribed to me. 

These symptoms are now gone but there is still slight numbness in hands and feet. There is also a painless electricity sensation and a "pins and needles" feeling in my back, arms, and legs. Also some pain in the neck and back which has intensified now that my school has just started. 

The numbness and tingling do not really last long and are painless. I am still able to walk and do all my normal activities. It's just bothersome and scary for some reason.

Please help I don't know what is the cause of this! I don't know why i an experiencing these issues. Thank you a lot if you decide to help.

advertisement