Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

weather?

advertisement

Comments

• Thanks WLLady, I'll keep you posted on the MRI.  I'm curious myself.  Sounds like you are doing quite a bit now.  Also seems like you have more privileges than I've been given.  My days on the elliptical are over.  I can ride a stationery bike but that kinda boring so I'll stick to walking for now.  By the time I had my surgery I couldn't walk very far at all so I'm enjoying it now. 

• WLLadyWLLady Ontario CanadaPosts: 1,439

Isnt it nice!!! Being able to get around??!  My long walk in the woods the other day was amazing. I survived and not too much pain!   I have issues with the bike...and my left sciatic....the elliptical is olay IF i dont push too hard.  I can adjust the step length on it so its more like a stepper.  Painted the hallway today.  Spending the evening on the sofa lol. Need a break. 

Kathy
    Spine-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Dec '16 T10-S2 fusion with pelvic fixation. Laminectomies L2, L3, L4, L5, facet removal, cages L4-5, L5-S1, severe scoliosis, arthritis and stenosis repair. 

• advertisement
  • hi meg, I had butt pain and the massage thyapist worked my hams which go into the butt then low back and the butt too and wow it helped so much. there are some movements that just hurt that area, like gardening, moveing around on habds and knees. I am with WLLady, first one was tiough but wow after word. can't wait to hear what doc says after MRI, good luck and hang in there.

• WLLadyWLLady Ontario CanadaPosts: 1,439

yeah, crawling around on your hands and knees is a a sure-fire way to irritate the hips/sacroiliac joints....lol.  yep.....i crawled around on my hands and knees painting baseboards the last 2 days and today i am quite sore....looking forward to my massage on friday this week!  i too think it's hamstrings and also some of my quads muscles that attach close to the hip.  but hey, the baseboards in the hallway are painted. LOL.  and the next wall can wait till next weekend.  i think i might put in some raised beds into my vegetable garden this year....

Kathy
    Spine-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Dec '16 T10-S2 fusion with pelvic fixation. Laminectomies L2, L3, L4, L5, facet removal, cages L4-5, L5-S1, severe scoliosis, arthritis and stenosis repair. 

advertisement