Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

23 yrs old back pain

I have pretty constaint back pain and im 23 yrs old. Sometimes its so much that i get almost frozen for a few seconds until my back calms down, other times (most of the time) its more annoying than anything. Ive had my back go 100%out on me once where i was stuck lying on the floor for hours before i could move again (happened years ago maybe 4 or 5).

It basically feels like my very lower back, basically where my waistline is on my shorts, needs a really good streching but i cant seem to fond an exercise online to do this. Another weird situation is if i bend to touch my toes i cant go straight down i get stuck and have to go around it if that makes sense. 

Any ideas on how i could feel better. I try to not go to doctors unless i have too. Im not overweight, im fairly active, and this is more of a nusense than an issue.

advertisement

Comments

• hi gerthe94

welcome to spine-health

there are no medical professional on this site and it is against forum rules for members to give medical advice or diagnose.  please re-read the forum rules to prevent this happening again please.

i have added two links below to help new members with information and these also contain the forum rules.  there is lots of material to research that will give you the power of knowledge.

welcome to spine health

aj 

AJGormit

---------------------------------------------------------------

L5/S1 herniation Apr 2013
    nerve root injections Oct 2013
    L5/S1 discectomy Jan 2014
    L5/S1 nerve roo &, facet joint injections & edpidural Jan 2015
    L5/S1 revised discectomy, L4/L5 discectomy & Wallis Inswing Stabilisation L4/L5 May 1st 2015
    L4-S1 TLIF with decompression June 2017