Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Steroid Injection

I had a steroid injection on the 25th at L5-S1 with pain running down my left buttock, hip, and leg.  After a MRI, my doctor was unsure if this pain was being caused by another herniation or if it was scar tissue from my first microdiscetomy.  I have not had any relief since the injection.  In fact, the pain in my leg seems to be worse at times.  I know it can take some time for the shot to work for some people, but I was wondering if anybody had pain get worse after their injection.

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,075

Beth

I have had all kinds of injections up and down my spine, most of which did not give me any relief. But I have heard other members talking about the same issues you are having.
    Lets hope you get some replies. You can find other discussions on this if you go to the search box, key in steroid injections, scroll down to Spine-Health discussions.
    I hope this helps you.

Sandra
    Spine-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History