Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

week 32

Comments

• well done jenny and aimless, doof now were both the same weight i know you ll be aiming to get 1 more pound off then me lol,il b happy with a 1 pound loss next week.im going 2 a bbq on friday(no more red wine though even the smell still brings horrible memories of the bottom of the toilet bowl lol)so ill try and up the walking this week this week so i can enjoy the food
  • forgot to welcome you sandi(il blame the meds lol) looking forward to finding out abit more about you
  • advertisement
  • :) Sandi, come on and join us!!we get together during the week if you want the support. we try and pick one or two interesting topics a week and tips that might help are all around. pick a food plan, choose an exercise you can do or are hoping to do and you are ready to go. have a good week and join us! Jenny :)
  • lots of new members here to witness my disgrace. Jenny and Elaine, I found that 2 pounds that you two lost! I am disgusted with myself. I know that the Cymbalta is doing this to me and wished I would have realized before my last visit to the doc. I am not scheduled to see him for two months but I may get in earlier in order to get off the Cymbalta. I am so glad to see the rest of you doing well and I too will aim for 1 lb this week. Good luck to all and I will check back in.
    Oh yeah and welcome to all of the newbies. We love to have new people join because that means that we will all have more support here. And remember whether a gain or loss try and still keep checking in. We all try and encourage each other no matter what.
  • I'm on Cymbalta too, dont feel alone. Anywhoooooo, I stayed the same this week. I figured I'd gain so staying the same isnt too bad. I had a big weekend. I'll shoot for a pound next week as well.
    Everyone is doing so good lately >:D<

Christina :)
  • advertisement
  • how long have you been on cymbalta? does it make you sleep almost around the clock?
  • :) Christina, you held your own!! =D> good for you! a new week and a new opportunity! Jenny :)
  • pain in the back and christina i know you can do it,as jenny says there has been weeks we have put on weight,its very hard with the amount of meds we take but it can be done.it takes time to find out what works for you and for me bread is my downfall i accept that and sometines i have a bad week and just have to eat it but as along as you can start again i know il get there in there end as will you both
  • im feeling sorry for myself,hubbys in bed with a chest infection,and i think i have an tooth abcess the dentist has left me an antibiotic as they are really busy anc can t give me an appointment, i don t know whats worse toothache,backache or a hubby who can t cope with being poorly lol,its as well i have a sense of humour
  • benji,atleast overeating won't be a problem right now! lol! oh! i actually feel bad myself just listening to what is going on over there! yikes! ~X( benji you have your hands full! :''( i hope you are all feeling better soon! Jenny :)
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.