Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Omg The pain is so bad

I just spent 10 minutes crawling inch by inch from my fridge to the damn bed crying. The pain level in my back from a 1 to 10 is a 20. I rarely ever get this pain, maybe only once every 6 months, and this is the worse its been ever! I feel like i cant breath or even think. I want to go to the hospital but i literally cant even stand. My legs feel paralyzed and the pain is so bad i feel like my eyes are going to explode. Not to mention the major sweating from the amount of effort trying to get back in bed. I thought i was fine and i just wanted to get up and wash my hands and get water. As soon as i got to the fridge i collapsed on the ground. 

advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 9,720

Liz, 

Veritas-Health Forum Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • If that bad, surely you should call an ambulance?

• advertisement
  • RangerRRanger on da rangePosts: 1,033

I agree with koolpc, with a pain level that high don't think I'd even be able to post on this site.

Hope you were able to seek help.

• hi SaraB

Welcome to Spine-health

Your comment about thinking you were fine to get up and wanted to just wash your hand and drink water, is indicating that you are confined to bed at the moment.

Please share your full condition, so other members can understand what exactly it is you are dealing with.

I hope your pain has reduced.

If you have not been to see your doctor already about this, you should call them and explain your pain levels for advice on how to get help.  There are no medical professional on this site to give you advice.

Take care and keep us updated

AJ

AJGormit

---------------------------------------------------------------

L5/S1 herniation Apr 2013
    nerve root injections Oct 2013
    L5/S1 discectomy Jan 2014
    L5/S1 nerve roo &, facet joint injections & edpidural Jan 2015
    L5/S1 revised discectomy, L4/L5 discectomy & Wallis Inswing Stabilisation L4/L5 May 1st 2015
    L4-S1 TLIF with decompression June 2017
advertisement