Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Tumeric Supplement

Anyone take Tumeric?

I used to, for months but found no benefit. Maybe i was taking an inferior brand? Not enough?

What do you take?

How much do you take?

Any good?

Thank you 

advertisement

Comments

• Turmeric is amazing for reducing inflammation and so many other added benefits.  But you have to make "Golden Paste" in order to get the most out of it.  There is a FB page called turmeric user group where you can find so much information.  I make the Golden Paste every 2 weeks, take about 2 - 3 teaspoons of it per day and I feel great!  Unfortunately the supplements don't really get into your system to provide all the goodness of this beneficial spice.

10 level fusion T9 - S1 with pelvic fixation. Two titanium rods, 24 screws, 4 cages.

Firm believer in PMA

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,921

Use the Search facility    There are already many discussions about  Turmeric

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • advertisement
  • Nice to have some fresh input.

I dont use facebook so what is the recipe / procedure fir the paste please?

The recipe I believe is also on this site

• Ok, hopefully urbmshr can give me it here in this new thread. Thank you

• advertisement

@kioolpc

Seriously, if you use the search facility you will find so many discussions and comments regarding Turmeric.  Recipes, cocktails, teas, just about anyone you can use it.  Many of the returns have additional items to be added to the Turmeric for stronger effects.

There are least 30-40 discussions talking about the exact subject.   Try SEARCH

• Ok, will do. Thanks

• Search top right takes me to external results? Where is the search for these forums?

• Hi koolpc - yes lots of turmeric recipes out there but you really need the right combination of ingredients for it to work effectively.  You can find the 'authentic' Golden Paste recipe at the turmericlife website.  Since it is based in Australia, you need to add .au after the dotcom  I will send you a private message also

10 level fusion T9 - S1 with pelvic fixation. Two titanium rods, 24 screws, 4 cages.

Firm believer in PMA

• Thank you so much

advertisement