Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Florida Spinies

EwaightEEwaight Posts: 250
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:22 AM in Water Cooler
We had several friends from Florida in chat last night. I know you guys are getting ready for the big storm to hit there today.

Pop in if you get a chance and let us know how you are doing. My thoughts and prayers are with you all today.

advertisement

Comments

• at radar a minute ago and it is dumping piles of rain. Looks like it will work it's way up the peninsula during the day and start effecting us Georgians tonite. Hang in there Floridians....hope the wind is not too bad.
  • I am sure that we are all fine. We have been through so much worse, that this Tropical Storm will be just a walk in the park. Thanks my fellow spinies for all of your prayers and support. I will update tonight if I have power.
  • advertisement
  • Doing ok in the Lakeland area, Hopefully its headed away from us.
  • channel said it increased in strength after landfall. Probably due to wwarm water in Everglades and the fact Florida is so flat, it doesn't offer much resistance. They have it going off into the Atlantic and swinging back, coming across north Florida and across the panhandle. Aint no tellin' what this thing is gonna do. Floridians should be getting a PILE of rain. Hope the best for all you fellow spiney's out there.
  • How you doing in GA?
  • advertisement
  • RangerRRanger on da rangePosts: 805
    Hey you southerners, send some rain up to northern MN. We are drying up again this summer, fire danger is getting up there, and the lakes are getting lower.
    At least your winters are warm!
    Ranger
  • Thanks for asking. SW Georgia is doing ok. Just gusts from the outskirts of the storm. No rain or anything...yet. Thursday and Friday will probably be a different story. I just wondering if it comes back across florida and gets in the gulf what will happen. Time will tell...

Hope you are doing ok. What area Florida are u in?
  • dry as a bone in Tennessee. Just checking in on you guys. Looking for the other half of the twinstigators. I know Mikki is in GA as well.
  • must love Florida. It's just sitting there dumping piles of rain on Florida's east coast. Melbourne area has recieved over 24 inches of rain!!!
  • here and doing fine , just getting slammed with rain and winds....it should be getting worse in the next day or two but hopefully that will be it....sending much love and well wishes to our Florida members , try to stay dry.... >:D<

Hey Ben , you getting wet yet???? ;))
advertisement