Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

What should I exspect after cervicle epidural tomorrow

I’m getting a cervicle epidural injection tomorrow and I’m just wondering how I can expect to feel tomorrow after. I just want to be prepared if I’m gonna be In pain or will be no pain this way I plan my day. I just don’t know if I need to plan a day of rest or if I can do normal housework cooking ext... so just needing people with experience with this to let me know how your day was I have mine done at 8 am. 

advertisement

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was just curious if it’s anything like the faucet injection 

• advertisement
  • Hi shyann30144
    It is similar but like the previous message it depends on the person and the doctor. Some feel relief immediately and some days later or never but remain hopeful that you will be one of the lucky ones. Pain can happen it just depends on each person but after you have the injection if the pain becomes too much or you are concerned call the doctor. I would also suggest you ask about your concerns tomorrow when you get the injection. 
    Myself I have had both zero pain to severe after not sure why got no answers.
    If you want some additional information you can research it in the upper right hand corner of this page.
    I hope you have minimal pain  after the procedure and success with pain relief.
    Let us know how you do.
    Take care Sherri

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well had my epidural yesterday and it went good but omg today pretty sore but at injection site that part is good just the normal pain, just hope I get some relief soon I know they said could take 2-8 days but so impatient just want this to work and I’m not very confident. I had faucet injection last time before I did surgery and it did nothing and I just hate the money I pay out for treatment that does nothing and with not being able to work just makes it so frustrating to pay this amount of money out.

• advertisement
advertisement