Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Garden time 2018

The user and all related content has been deleted.
advertisement

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • advertisement
  • Oh you are so lucky to be able to garden, I am envious. I do get out there and can water for a little while with a garden hose, to any plants left surviving . my gardens and my what was once a beautiful lawn have gone to the pack. The daughter horses have been given free range way too often. Makes you want to cry.

• advertisement
  • I grew up with horses, love rinding along the beach then taking the horses in for a swim, or long bush rides, but not been able to ride for 20 years because of my spine, luckily my both daughters have taken the reins so to speak lol. I have started potting, my hubby put a long chain between two trees and I am hanging orchids from that, no bending. I love the upside down orchid. I also have over a hundred banana trees and they are fruiting so well, only one of the horses eat them lol.

• We do love bananas, we also give a lot away , my daughter has brought a house across the road from me and her place has a lovely hot house I can sit in to potter. I only ever seen snow once, it was beautiful. Animals are truely worth their weight in gold. My three kids have a lot of pets, I have a mini poodle Sammy just about to turn 17, a staffy Elly 7, Rosie the cat is 9, Eddie the major Mitchell cockatoo, Bob and Betty a pair of tiny Bourke parrots and one 300kg pig “Sir grunts a lot” grunty for short, he was tiny day old pig when my daughter gave him to me after my car accident, her words “ he will keep me occupied “, I used to have a lot more pets but not replaced them as they passed on. 

advertisement