Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

Workman’s comp



  • There was 2 specialist to choose from and I really like my dr and my surgeon they want the best for their patients but Comp doesn’t always listen to them and they are really starting to get pissed off at the workers comp people, but thanks for your advice anyway. I appreciate it

  • Do you have a comp doctor who is your POR? 

    If you’re not sure you should ask your attorney. 

    Some injured workers have WC doctors who have no specialty. 

    They’re simply WC doctors (generalists).

    You don’t want one of those to be your POR. 

    Usually those WC doctors are the ones you have your first encounter with following an injury.

    You should ask your attorney if there’s a WC pain management doctor in your area, who you can see monthly, and who can submit and manage medical requests related to your claim.

    If you have an ongoing chronic pain problem due to a work injury you don’t want to only be seeing a doctor every now and again, you’re going to want to see one monthly, until you’re feeling better, which can be months or years following the injury (or never if you’re deemed as being permanently totally disabled).

  • advertisement
  • I am fine with my dr and wouldn’t want anyone else but thank you. 

  • Ok good. Please note that when I said “doctor” I don’t mean your GP/PCP but your WC Doctor.

  • Yes I knew what you meant, my surgeon and spine specialist work with comp but they don’t always agree with the way Comp takes care of their clients they are out for their patents. They actually fight tooth and nail for what’s write for the patient and I think that’s what I like most. They don’t bend over backwards for the Comp people.  Thank you though

  • advertisement
Sign In or Register to comment.