Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

hardware removal ? or no ?

Has anyone ever had their hardware removed because NOTHING showed up on xrays, mri's etc?  And the doctor thought it might help anyway? Nothing is showing on my tests, but i still have a lot of leg pain and back pain.  I've heard some doctors will try removing hardware just to see if it helps.  I'm almost hoping for this solution but am afraid to ask my doctor.  tx in advance.

advertisement

Comments

• Ask your doctor, even if it is hard to do. Take a friend or spouse who will ask if you cannot bring yourself to do it. Only your doctor knows your particular case. If doctor says no, then ask what else can be done to ease your pain. You deserve any help you can get and any information you need. Best wishes!

• thank you for your encouragement!  <span>:smile:" alt=":smile:" height="20" /></span>

• advertisement