Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Pain switching sides

so it’s now been 4 months since my RFA and I’m able to walk and stand for long periods of time with no pain (yay!), but sitting is still my issue unfortunately, among other things. I had pt yesterday, which he told me it was a better bad day which is not very reassuring since it’s been awhile since I’ve had a bad day. I’ve moved on to a more intense program to build my strength, which I’m excited about. It’s been going well until yesterday. I took last week off bc of the holiday and bc of conflicts with my schedule. I’m not sure if that’s what caused my bad day or not. 

But my question is, is has your si pain ever switched sides? When I got home after pt I could barely make it up the steps to my apartment bc of pain in my right side (my normal pain has been my left side all along). The spot is the exact same spot as my left side, just on my right side now. All day today every time I bent over I had horrible pain on my right side. I’m just annoyed now that it has switched sides...I’ve had pain in my butt, which I believe has just been muscle related, but now that it’s lasted over 24 hours and it’s in the same spot as the left side, I’m worried that the pain is here to stay.

advertisement