Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Help me fix my mom

I am reaching out on behalf of my mother. She was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and RA. She has been on Lyrica for a while but it only seems to help her "bug crawling" feeling she gets all over her body, The main concern is that she "forgets" how to walk. She will be completely fine then all the sudden she has to shuffle to walk. She says it like her brain cant process how to walk normally. She isnt in any pain when this occurs. She gets really bad brain fog along with it, unable to remember simple things. She had an mri of the brain that came out normal, they were searching for MS lesions. She does have sciatica issues so I am wondering if the nerve issues from that could be causing a bigger problem? Also, every once in a while she will become "paralyzed" where she is unable to move her arms or legs. Its not a constant thing, it shows up quick and lasts however long. Thats why I just have no clue what it could be, I would figure if it were an autoimmune disorder it would be constant.

She is only 46 and shouldnt be falling apart so much. I just recently had a baby and she can barely interact with him due to the typical everyday pains and then not being able to get around. I am only 25 myself and need my mom to be around longer. If you or anyone you know experienced anything similar or you have an idea of what it could be, please let me know. The doctors are not moving as quickly as I would like, she still hasnt gotten in to see a neuro or a rheumatologist which I would think would be highly beneficial considering the problems she already has.

Sorry for the loads of information, I just dont know what else to do.
Thank you!

advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 12,661
    What have her doctors been telling her.
    Please read and respond to New member Guidelines and Checklist </a.
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • hi im sorry to hear what your mum is going through, I know how hard it is for her and you, and you are amazing for searching for help for her. I have had and am almost better from m.e and fibro and many unexplained symptoms. I tried everything and spent around ten grand, but I kept trying things, mainly alternative as I never had help off my doctors other than happy pills and painkillers that didn't touch my pain. what has worked for me is pure bio energy healing and rapid transformational therapy, the bio energy is quite amazing, the only way I can describe, is, it is crazy to look at but you feel the energy run through you and things happen in your body. //the therapist moves your energy to basically restart your system, so some how in life your chi, energy force whatever you want to call it gets blocked, I had a lot of trauma in life and believe it was that, if you google it there is a main website that describes it better than me lol, then I had rtt which is kind of a hypnosis where the therapist gets your subconscious to talk to her about why you got ill, again mine was traumas and beliefs I had from my life, she tells the subconscious how to heal from these beliefs and you start to heal, im not saying do these two together, it was just what I needed as I had such negative thoughts I knew I could not fully heal until they changed.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to post about my treatments as people can be very sceptical but then I cant hold this information to myself knowing some people may listen and may even try it and get well.. I think all our brains need is info to get well and belief, ive seen people get well from things that didn't work for me such as the Lightenng Process, Reverse Therapy, hypnosis, the list goes on, but it does work so I would ask your mum to look at these things and see if anything sticks out to her to try. the only downside is the cost, its not cheap, but I would have sold my house to get well so it is worth it.if theres any questions I can answer about what ive done please ask. I believe no one should suffer x

sending love xx

Rbarry
  • advertisement
  • hi im sorry to hear what your mum is going through, I know how hard it is for her and you, and you are amazing for searching for help for her. I have had and am almost better from m.e and fibro and many unexplained symptoms. I tried everything and spent around ten grand, but I kept trying things, mainly alternative as I never had help off my doctors other than happy pills and painkillers that didn't touch my pain. what has worked for me is pure bio energy healing and rapid transformational therapy, the bio energy is quite amazing, the only way I can describe, is, it is crazy to look at but you feel the energy run through you and things happen in your body. //the therapist moves your energy to basically restart your system, so some how in life your chi, energy force whatever you want to call it gets blocked, I had a lot of trauma in life and believe it was that, if you google it there is a main website that describes it better than me lol, then I had rtt which is kind of a hypnosis where the therapist gets your subconscious to talk to her about why you got ill, again mine was traumas and beliefs I had from my life, she tells the subconscious how to heal from these beliefs and you start to heal, im not saying do these two together, it was just what I needed as I had such negative thoughts I knew I could not fully heal until they changed.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to post about my treatments as people can be very sceptical but then I cant hold this information to myself knowing some people may listen and may even try it and get well.. I think all our brains need is info to get well and belief, ive seen people get well from things that didn't work for me such as the Lightenng Process, Reverse Therapy, hypnosis, the list goes on, but it does work so I would ask your mum to look at these things and see if anything sticks out to her to try. the only downside is the cost, its not cheap, but I would have sold my house to get well so it is worth it.

sending love xx