Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Sunshine

We laid him down today

I got to carry him to his final rest..two months they said.

They had him for a lifetime of mis-understandings and laughters and joys

I knew him for a few years

He went from sunshine to shadow so fast.

I carried his corporeal shell that had housed ...Him for 51 years.

I guess he didnt need it anymore because thats what he left us to remember him by.

I put his case over the hole in the clay and we said some words over the box and then they lowered him down.

It was me and and handfull of people to gently push him toward the sun.

Tears were shed and things were said onto the Breeze from the Laguna Madre a few dozens of meters away.

And so returned my friend into the Mystic.

I looked up and a Cardinal flew near and nested

There under the sun and clouds we laid him to rest

To be sure there are regrets

But it is what it is ...because we believed we had forever

Now i will forever grow older than my friend.

But thats ok because life is for living

Wine is to be drank or it is vinegar..wasted

Laughter is to be had because you make the same face crying...and sometimes they are the same

And time flies..tempus fugit

Fugitive time... because it flies away in the long darkness of a sad soul

The rain falls on the flowers of the field because they all have a chance at the sun

Grow,show and then go

I have chanced walking those fields of flowers

And the memories are purfume in the eternal summer of a settled soul.

William Garza
Spine-Health Mod
erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

advertisement