Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Popping and painful noises in my T all day.

Hi, im 18 years old, active guy, no health problems, I had this pain for at least 2 years, it started gradually. At the time when approximately everything started, I have been going to the gym for a year and a half, the maximum amount of weight I picked up the floor was 250lbs (deadlift), I did it with perfect form, I was recording myself the whole  time, and also did cable rows and pull ups for my back muscles, moderate weight with very good form.

Bottom line, I'm sure was the exercise that triggered this pain, is affecting my professional life, I can't work on many jobs where I require to be sitting for long periods of time, or standing still, unfortunately I only can do heavy manual labor because the tiredness and soreness I get from physical labor distract me from the pain I have in my back 24/7 .

Everytime I pinch my shoulder blades it cracks, when I stand very straight it cracks, when I'm laying in bed, it cracks. At least my back cracks 1000 times a day, and no, I'm not exaggerating. The louder it pops the painful it is. And I can't help it, it has become so addictive because I get a relief for popping the back that lasts for 1 or 2 seconds, then it comes back right away. It's taking control over my life, I get very irritable because of this pain that feels like a pressure that doesn't go away, I have become a different person, nobody wants to be around me.

Pain killers don't work. Physical therapy didn't work (waste of money and time), 2 orthopedic surgeon's don't know what I have. My only hope is taking an MRI, and hopefully there is something wrong with my back, because if they don't find anything, nobody will every take my condition seriously. I started to develop anxiety, I don't know if anxiety attacks because I have been crying like a baby because I'm not understood and there is no cure as far as I know.

If you are reading this and have my same condition, now you know you are not alone. 

advertisement

Comments

• I feel the exact same way, the worst part is I've gotten an mri for my whole spine and they found nothing wrong except for a feel minor stenosis that shouldn't be the issue. I tried pt, chiro, accpuncture, cupping and nothing seems to help. Let me know if you find a solution.

• J_romanovJJ_romanov Posts: 2
    edited 09/11/2018 - 1:29 PM

Hi, youngjoseph, I had an MRI and everything came up perfect, the doctor says i might have a thoracic sprain, although I know he says this because of lack of evidence, thus, I highly doubt his diagnosis.

Unfortunately there is no cure for our condition at the moment, i got prescribed some muscle relaxants and strong pain killers, I will let you know if I'm able to cope with the pain at least...

• advertisement