Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

How much time do you spend each day doing PT- female problem

Comments

• Just an update. I'm doing well the yeast beast is gone. I don't have any symptoms anymore. The Diflucan did the trick. I'm also back to doing my physical therapy exercises at home every day for about an hour and a half including walking for a half hour. I just get up and do it all at once and shower and be done with sweating for the day. Sometimes I go for a walk outside later in the evening if it's cool outside which it has cooled down nicely here now.
  • mchell

That's great news. Much better news than having to deal with a pinched nerve or something like that. Will the doc prescribe you enough Diflucan to have on hand or will they only do it if you test positive?

"C"
  • advertisement
  • My doctor gave me 4 more diflucan to be taken once a month for the next 4 months so I'll be covered for a while then. He said to take it right before my monthly cycle each month. Then by the time I'm done with doing that I'll be going in for my yearly exam. That should do the trick. I sorta wish I could just save the diflucan for if I get one again since it feels like it's completely gone but he wants me to take one a month so that's what I'll do.
  • Yeah you need to treat you and your partner at the same time!
advertisement